Friday, February 12, 2010

The "Mouthing" phase begins...

So our quiet little sweet pea has officially grown into a rowdy puppy dog. She's still a total dollface and the strict feeding schedule has maintained her successful potty training. Thankfully, we have been referring to "The Art of Raising a Puppy" and this nipping/mouthing phase is something that we intend on being consistent with. Getting dressed in the wee hours of the morning was quite the challenge while she tried to pull on my long underwear as I was bleary-eyed and off balance. She was wide awake and ready to go at 4 AM...uuugh...but she'll sleep soundly in her crate today and that's all that matters.


DOGGY WIPES


One of my co-workers brought these Doggy Wipes in for me and wow -- they've come in handy! Every doggy owner should have some. I even wiped down my kitty cat Bast, who was a feral cat and has issues with cleaning herself. This weekend will be action-packed with plenty of trails and new experiences! YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment